“Good food, Great Service, Fair Prices”
Review of That's Greek Cuisine - CLOSED

Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I've eaten here with my fiancee as well as co-workers and have always found the staff very friendly and pleasant, and the food pretty tasty.

I usually go for the large souvlaki dinners or gyro dinner. Small complaint: There isn't enough of a difference between the small and large size dinners to justify the cost difference. Should just keep it at the large size.

Love the interior and eating space (especially near the front window area). very old-world European and homey.

I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to take a date out for a good meal, or just a casual dinner with friends or co-workers.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The soulvaki is SO AMAZING! The service is SUPERB! I love the food, the service and the atmosphere. My sweetie and I discovered this place and just love it! I wish we lived closer. I love their spinach pie and baklava too but the Soulvaki with greek salad and potatoes are so tasty! MMMMMMM! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo to the staff at That's Greek Cuisine!

Reviewed November 14, 2010

When we went here for the first and LAST time on Nov. 5, 2010, my husband ordered the "roast leg of lamb" which came in thick leathery slices - completely INEDIBLE. When we showed Tim, the owner, he told us that leg of lamb is supposed to be tough . . . he made us feel as if we were wrong and ignorant about food. No dressing on the mostly lettuce filled salad, no sauce on the potatoes or rice. Will never eat here again. Isn't the customer supposed to be right - especially about food that cannot even be chewed???

Reviewed June 26, 2009

Appetizers were okay, if not outstanding - an order of bruschetta was good. Spinach pies were too bland.

The place lost us on our main dishes. An order of grilled squid was seasoned okay but was way way too greasy. And an order of a Greek standard, moussaka, was just barely edible. Not tomato, no seasoning and the eggplant on the bottom had burnt so much I needed to discard most of it!

Service was friendly enough but very inept.