“Really really busy”

Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Cross street: Queen and Bathurst
Transit: Queen and Claremont
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

We went the Friday before Christmas. It was really busy. There was twelve of us. We had eaten at the one on Adelaide before. Given the number of customers, service was good. We had the pizzas which were ok. Some people had the fish. I wish we had had the fish. It looked good. We also had the green salad which just average. Anyways, good service, ok food. The bill, which was evenly split was $60 per person. Wine included.

Reviewed January 13, 2017

I must have come here at least 20 times, starting more then 13 years ago.
In my latest visit ( 12/2016), I have noticed that my favourite pizza place has changed,
The atmosphere is the same, but by looking at the menue the food has not changed that much either, or so the portions are a bit smaller now( salads), pizza got bigger in size but the toppings are less now. No more table wine, the only wine by glass is an exquisite wine, 14$ a glass, my wife and I shared an appetizer, had a pizza each, shared a dessert, I had 1 beer and the bill came with taxes and tip to almost 120$,
The service was good, but I don't see how the guest check average has increased that much, it used to be around 60-70$ for 2. The food was delicious but at the end of the day we only had pizza. Time to search for other pizza places that provide a similar pizza for less charge.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

It was a warm night and my friend and I had just watched the Rio Olympics opening ceremony in the CBC building. We were looking for a place to eat after watching a spectacular opening ceremony and I saw on BlogTO a list of pizza restaurants and Terroni's was one of them. I'm so glad we picked it, as the Italian food was incredible. I had a fish spaghetti and my friend had a vegetarian pizza. The atmosphere and service was excellent. The other brilliant thing was 'create your own gin' section on the menu, which we had great fun with.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2017

This busy locals spot is fantastic! There is a reason that this place seems to be always busy because it good service good, consistent service and good value.
The carpaccio was very solid. But the salad of chick pea pancake which was not only inventive but perfect with amazing roasted beets, heirloom carrots, ricotta (could have had a bit more which where great to accommodate) arugula, watercress, sunflower sprouts, pistachios, mint was worth the wait and worth the trip!
Great little wine list…if you are in the neighbourhood of Queen West drop in…will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Terroni is one very special place.
Authentic Italian food.
Great pizzas , delicious salads, the best desserts anywhere, super atmosphere, fun place, good times, nice decor, wonderful service. Nothing negative here.
You get what you pay for!
Good food is worth waiting for.
Every visit is just as good as the previous one. We always look forward to dining at Terroni Restaurant at the Queen Street location.
Don't miss this beautiful experience of Italian dining at its finest.
Love ❤️Love ❤Love ❤TERRONI!
Cheers, ☕️