“So Yummy!”
Review of Terroni

Terroni
Reserve with OpenTable
Terroni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #235 of 8,641 Restaurants in Toronto
Transit: Queen and Claremont
Guelph, Canada
“So Yummy!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I'd been to the Adelaide location a number of times already and decided to check out the Queen West location recently. I was impressed! The food was incredible (as expected). The wine list had something for everyone, and my brother was extremely impressed with the beer selection as well. The atmosphere was also great. Intimate, but you also don't feel crammed in.

The food was phenomenal. We started with a number of appetizers as there were 6 of us, and they were all very good. The cheese plate and the cured meats plate were both excellent. I had the Li Pecuri pizza and it was delicious. Others in my group tried a couple other pizzas and were very impressed as well. A couple with us had pastas and said they were also great.

As for service... Our server didn't have much of a personality but it didn't matter as we were with family and close friends. He was competent and seemed to know the menu and wine list well, so we were happy.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend Terroni on Queen and will definitely return!

• Visited January 2014

• Indonesian first
Ontario, Canada
“Pizza-love”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great atmosphere, great outdoor patio, great food. They have a tasty wide selection of pizza - hand fired...so good.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderfull!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I've went to Terroni on my birthday and I had An amazing surprise. The was was fantastic and the service was excelent too. I highly recomend there and can't wait to come back soon.

• Visited December 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. The food is exceptional, atmosphere dynamic and the service was great. Fun place to go, just don't be in a hurry as it is always busy. Great bar to get a drink while waiting to be seated.

• Visited October 2013
TO
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in Toronto, great service, perfectly cooked thin crust pizza. Great wine selection, fresh ingredients, perfect spot for a date, friends or family.