“Definitely left satisfied!”
Review of Terroni

Terroni
Reserve with OpenTable
Terroni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #234 of 9,002 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Cross street: Queen and Bathurst
Transit: Queen and Claremont
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I had heard so much hype about Terroni, yet we never seemed to make it there. We recently took our first trip to the location at yonge and summer hill! I could not be more impressed! Upon arrival, the service was great! Everyone greeted us and sat us to our table! We ordered and shared the daily specials. I cannot stop thinking about them! They were absolutely delicious! Fresh pastas and pizzas are to die for. We have since returned several more times and this place is quickly becoming our favorite restaurant!!! If you have not been here, it is a must! They change the specials daily so you'll never get bored!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Terroni is a great place to eat. Good food, great atmosphere, exceptional staff. Be sure to look around as the building is quite unique. I have now had both the pizza and the pasta dishes and both are quite excellent. Do not be scared away if you see "dandelions" as one of the ingredients. Be sure to make a reservation to save you some upfront time.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have been a regular since the 90's and it just keeps getting better and better. And a little more expensive, but overall still a great deal! Lattes are served warm, not hot, so make sure to ask for hot if that is how you like it. Think that it is great that more and more locations are opening...

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had the pleasure ;) of organizing a group dinner for my work team. Although, some of the pre-planning was time consuming I was VERY happy with the service we received. We had a waitress to ourselves for a group of 30. She was exceptional & very attentive!!! I could not have asked for better service. Our entrees were amazing...i love the meat platter & the grilled calamari. The drinks were super tasty & the menu was quite elaborate. The only thing is that my main dish was medium but I would go back regardless because everything else was exceptional. The decor was also really laid-back & cool!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food is fresh & delicious. Many gluten free options & they are very accommodating in adjusting dishes for the allergy.

3  Thank JLH82