“Nice Asian Restaurant”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at how good Spring Rolls was. They have a large menu including sushi. I had the Veggie Explosion sushi and loved it. It had avocado, mango, cucumber and a tempura sweet potato on top, it was so good! My husband had the spicy noodles and that was also very good.

There are newer reviews for Spring Rolls

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had a Bellini and hubby had the beer and 3 tapas for (I think) $11!!! I also had the dragon sushi. All the food was fresh and delicious and service was friendly and attentive. Nice atmosphere too...so glad we left a different place to stop here...saved the evening for us:)

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had Sushi and Noodles, quick service and good food, although the setting seems like an expensive restaurant, the prices were quite reasonable.. (went to branch infront of BEst buy)

1  Thank HatOrth
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Been here a couple of times. they got a good mixed menu incl sushi and thai flavors. The service is good too.

1  Thank JayPrabhu
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place had a good variety of food to choose from & was decently priced. The service was prompt for being seated and taking orders but the food did take a while to arrive at the table. Overall it was a great meal and I wasn't in a rush so I still give them 5 stars. I'd definitely return here when I visit Toronto again.

1  Thank km08