“LOVED the place and food, excellent value for money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spring Rolls

Spring Rolls
Ranked #2,167 of 8,440 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North York
Dubai
“LOVED the place and food, excellent value for money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I went there for dinner with a friend and the food was perfect. I couldn't get enough of the seaweed salad. Service was good although it was a Saturday night and the place was crowded to the max. We went to the one in Eaton Center (I think) so I'm not sure about the other ones..

This is a must-do in Toronto

Visited March 2013

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cousin s bday”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

went for my cousin's bday,we reserved a table in advance,but when we went,we still had to wait 30 mins,worse part,we re given a table that was too small,so guests who were a little late,had to wait until other table finished eating,before they could have a seat.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Vinaya B
Toronto, Canada
“Soooo Amazingly good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love this place, the food is sooo delicious and the menu is very extensive.Love the pad thai!! The Fairview Mall location (Don Mills/Sheppard) they have the full restaurant upstairs outside the mall and a Spring Rolls to go for take out... very convenient and the food is always good, highly recommend this.

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

good thai food. The pad thai is typical, but some of the other dishes were surprisingly good. some of the best thai I have had since thailand

Visited February 2013
Toronto
“All You Can Eat for the Timid”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

This review is for the location on Yonge just south of Bloor, although I believe that the "all you can eat brunch" is available at all locations.
For $17 a person ($3 more for the "premium" additions), one can sample a very wide variety of dim sum, sushi and sashimi, and other dishes. Basically, an Asian buffet is brought to your table fresh to order, one dish (one serving per dish) at a time.
Three of us dined and between us we probably sampled fifteen different items. None of the items, except the gyoza, which were burnt and should not have been served, and the pad thai, whch seemed to be noodles in diluted ketchup, were disappointing. On the other hand, not one of the items really impressed. The reality is that Toronto boasts restauants which serve excellent, authentic regional cuisine; Spring Rolls is ASIAN food (a bit of Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Mandarin, Szchehaun, and Cantonese, and I probably missed somewhere) dumbed down to please everyone. The result is inoffensive, filling and pleasant tasting if unexciting food (the only offensive offering was what I thought was hot sauce and turned out to be a mix of ketchup and French's yellow mustard: barf).
The price of the bunch, though at first glance a bargain, is not (not in Toronto, anyway). As I pointed out in other reviews, my husband and I can gorge ourselves on excellent dim sum on Spadina for $20 for the two of us; in Kensington market, we pay the same as at Spring Rolls but the taste is far superiour.
Bottom line: if you are the type of person who frequents franchise restaurants, you will love this brunch. If you have adventure in your soul and seek authentic tastes and experiences (and don't want to dip your dim sum in Heinz ketchup and French's mustard) go elsewhere.

• Visited February 2013