“Stopped in for dinner with friends and kids”
Review of Spring Rolls

Spring Rolls
Ranked #3,512 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We came here with a large party for the all you can eat. Me and boys chowed down on all the raw stuff like sushimi and salmon hand rools. The kids and squimish adults had the deep fried and stir fried. We got our moneys worth on the japanese food , the stir fried and deep fried was average for any chinese restaurant. The service was slow but it was busy, top end on the price.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Spring Rolls is a great restaurant. The food is reasonably priced and you can eat in or take out/delivery. The quality of the food is much better when dining in, however the take out/delivery option is very quick. The Triple Cheese Dumplings are one of my favourite things.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I really enjoy spring rolls for take out, but the only problem is the delivery takes forever. I usually wait over an hour

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was at the location of Yonge and Eglington and the customer service is the worst I have experienced EVER.

I ordered a mangotini martini and sent it back because presentation wise it did not look appealing at all. I didn't even feel like tasting it. The martini glass looked dirty, it was 1/4 empty and it had ice in it. It looked like a mango juice pitifully pored in a martini glass. I am a professional bartender by the way.

We also ordered a mojito that tasted like a sugarless lemonade. The problem were not only the drinks.

When I told the waitress Diana the reason why I was sending it back she had the nerve to contradict me and explain why it looked like it did.

After trying the Mojito I decided to talk to the manager about it
thinking that she could give us a better feedback and to my utter surprise she was on guard already and standing by the low standard drinks saying that that was the way they did their drinks.

Feeling her level of hostility I said "honey no worries, we will pay for the drinks anyways" in order to end the pointless argument and she answered QUOTE "first of all don't call me honey". Seriously people????? How do persons like this get hired to work in the service industry???

We were 6 people. This waitress Diana lost a potential good tip since I am used to tipping 25% and over because I know how hard it is to do this job and to make your money. I have been there. All of this for 2 lousy drinks!!!

I plan to take this situation to the ultimate level possible. I came here to have a good time with my friends not to get scolded by 2 ladies that clearly hate their jobs.

It is a real shame because I loved my first experience at Spring Rolls in the Bramalea location were customer service is absolutely outstanding!

Needless to say I will never ever waist my money in any Spring Rolls again. Toronto has thousands of places that will happily take my business.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The all you can eat (AYCE) lunch menu is pretty good, affordable and allows you to try everything to varying degrees. The price is right and for a large chain in Asian cuisine, they stick pretty close to 'authentic' recipes and fare. The Tom Yum soup is great but be aware - if you don't like cilantro/coriander, then avoid it.