“At Yorkdale”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
“At Yorkdale”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

You can get your sushi to go and eat it in the new food court which is quite lovely and very well run, or choose to be seated in the restaurant itself. I have done both and can endorse the food. The prices are reasonable and service was very good.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
“Torpedo Rolls!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you have not had a Torpedo Roll or A Royal Thai Fried rice, you have no idea what your missing! Very good quality food, at reasonable prices. They are very polite, and every restaurant that I have visited has been clean, and very sleek and modern. They take great pride in presentation, as well as tantalizing your taste buds. Very fast and courteous service, with no attitude. They are usually on my speed dial as they have a great selection of Pan Asian cuisine!

Visited January 2013
“Extremely slow service”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I've been to this Yonge and Sheppard location multiple times and every time the service is extremely slow. There doesn't seem to be a way to speed them up. I've been at lunch every time, and I can't get them to get me out of there is less than 90 minutes. Food is fine but they need to pay more attention to their service.

Visited July 2012
Pickering, Canada
“Pricey but, good food and an excellent waiter we had.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Food was good and pricey but, the waiter we had was awesome. He took his time getting our order and never made a mistake. He got to know us and we had some good laughs. Good times because of him.

Visited September 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“Spring Roll - Dundas and Yonge”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I always make sure that when we go the the Eatons' centre for anything that we stop by here. Although we have had to wait for a seat (often) they say that the wait is 20 minutes, but more often than not we are seated in less than 10.

The food is very consistent we have yet to receive a bad meal at this location, (although I can't say the same about some of their locations in Mississauga).

Don't be afraid to tell the waitress if you want your plate spicy or mild - they have always been happy to adjust to suit.

Visited September 2012