“Nice place!”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I tried this place last night and it was pretty nice! I kept it simple, just a BLT w/ fries and a beer. It was good and really not expensive (around 11$+tax). I would definitely recommended it and I heard that the nachos are a must-have.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is by far not the best restaurant for Mexican food, but if you're looking for cheap booze, cheap food, huge portions, and loud music... This is the place for you. The whole establishment is super grungy, but that, in my opinion, is one of its charms. I had the enchiladas and they were just ok. They were super dry and could've used guacamole or sour cream (neither of which came with the meal, which I think is super bizarre for a Mexican restaurant). The portions were HUGE and as someone who can usual eat quite a bit, and who was starving at this point, I definitely could've shared the enchiladas with someone. The margaritas are also pretty awesome, but I suggest getting the strawberry one versus the lime. They also serve all day breakfast, which is definitely a plus for lots of people!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I visited this place over the holidays and first heard about it in an interview a Canadian musician (Lights) had. She has a nacho dish named after one of her songs (Cactus in the valley) and since I knew I was going to be in the area, I had to try it! The serving was enormous, enough for at least 6 people, but it was shared between two and we hardly put a dent in it, but it was delicious! Drinks and meal were moderately priced, and the atmosphere was really cool, lots to look at. It seems like vandalism is almost encouraged, being that people's tags were all over the walls, like a high school bathroom, but not nearly as gross haha. The place is also two floors, with the restaurant downstairs and a performance area upstairs, which I didn't get to see, but will next time. Well worth a visit. When I'm in the area, I'll definitely go back!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I live in Toronto, and I have friends that come through that consider this a must-stop. The atmosphere is great, and the place is known for their Nachos. They use local ingredients, and you can taste the difference. I've always had fast, excellent service and amazing quality food. I've been here a dozen times and never had an issue. I recommend the Kings Crown nachos, or the Hawaiian. We usually get them both when I'm out here with friends. They are open 'til 4:30am, so this is a great 'after-the-bar' spot, however most times we usually start our nights here. For a table of four, two plates of nachos and a couple pitchers will run you less than $20 a head, and the Nachos are MASSIVE, can easily service 6-8, lol.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I've dined in this restaurant twice most recently last weekend on Canada day weekend. I've had the mexican style breakfast in the past and it was very filling. It was a big serving for a decent price. Last week we had the nachos. It was a pricy nachos but it was a large size serving. It was a meal size nacho serving. The place was busy on both occassions. It is a popular restaurant with the locals. They serve local micro beer Amsterdam. Which I liked. However, it was not as cold as I would like. I like my beer very cold. We sat at the front by the window. They have a few large TV's. Good for the World Cup games. However the patio is very small. The interior art decor is interesting. Street style art work. The service was good as well. We were not rushed despite of business. Will go again the future.