“Great lunch.”

Signatures Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Signatures Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #611 of 8,576 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Bloor & Avenue
Transit: Subway: St. George Subway or Museum Subway stops Distance 0.1 KM / 0.06 miles southeast to our downtown Toronto Hotel
Toronto, Canada
“Great lunch.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Just had lunch there today. Not too many people there but the service was good and the lobster sliders were great!

• Visited February 2014

“Terrible.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Ate here staying over night in yorkville at intercointental One word.. SALT. All i tasted through out the whole meal.. had soup and a burger.. very awful!!! Never have i had such a meal where all you taste is salt.. service was okay but couls of been better.. the food was just a tragedy..

1 Thank Tyler G
Hudson, Ohio
“Very good”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The service was outstanding and the food was really good. The French Onion Soup was so good that I had it three times during my 6-day stay. The salads were especially good too.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank kmomiami
Edmonton, Canada
“Good play to have a limited menu: terrific food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Staying at this hotel I ventured down for lunch and was not disappointed - indeed, I was surprised at the attentive service and high quality of the food (I mean, it's a HOTEL). I had the salmon with gnocchi and it was cooked to perfection and sooooo flavourful. The menu might be considered "limited" by some, but this isn't a Denny's and the service was so good that no doubt they could accommodate your wishes (or those of your children). I had room service twice with food that came from the same restaurant and everything has been better than what I get at most hotels. Seriously. I'm impressed.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nancy2882
South Dakota
“Great Hotel Restaurant”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Signatures was a highlight of my stay at the Intercontinental Yorkville. Not cheap but, given that only two tables were occupied the evening I dined there, the service was attentive and the entrees wonderfully prepared.

Unlike many restaurants, the hostess immediately spotted that I had brought a book with me, found me a table with good lighting, and offered to keep bringing after dinner coffee as long as I cared to stay and read.

Could be a great fine dining night out, even if not a guest in the Intercontinental.

Visited May 2013