“DO NOT GO”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighborhood: North York
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Worst place I ever ate I would never recommend anybody to eat at this place.
worst place I ever ate I would never recommend anybody to eat at this place

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Amazing breakfast !!!!!

Delicious Chana, Bihari kabab, paaya to name a few !!!

Should switch to non foam products !!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Amina S
Reviewed April 16, 2018

I had ordered three entrees as take out on Saturday the 14th. The Bihaari kebaab was good but the seekh kebaab and the nihaari were very disappointing.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018

I was basically refered to this place for haha pureed was told it one of the best in town do try it.I went in the morning and honestly I was not satisfied with the hygiene condition there, still I went for halwa puree. the cashier charged me $20 plus for 2 servings, I thought probably they will provide good quantity along with authentic taste.trust me I got in this $20 ,4 small purees and a small bowl of chana, and same size bowl of potato gravy and same size for halwa.potato gravy was stale and mixed with old frozen and new made gravy.Honestly for this price the quantity ,and the quality received was very much disappointing.I will never ever recommend any one to visit such low standard pricy place.
I even called the restaurant that I am not happy with the product for which I was told its like that and we cannot do anything about it.
Horrible place to visit ,please don't waist your time and money.
I look forward to see this place sealed and closed very soon.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank drzeefaiz79
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Quite busy when we arrived, we chose a table, however, a little food and grease from last diners on the seats which was quite slowly cleaned for us.

Menu was varied and priced reasonably. We ordered Chicken Seekh Kebab for Starters and Dal Gosht with some nan for mains. Frustratingly all of our food was served together! We didn't want to make a big deal and thankfully the main and nan bread was still hot when we finished our Starter.

Seekh Kebabs was nicely cooked and flavoured, sauces already on the table and came with nice, but very spicy chopped fresh salad.Nan breads were very nice and soft. Dal Gosht was very nice indeed, glad we chose this item as their was a good balance of dal (lentil) and meat and the flavour and spice was just right.

Very glad I googled and decided to visit Shaheen. This place is busy as it is established and the food is really nice, if the service is improved a little then it will definitely be a worthy competitor to the many places in Mississauga.

Date of visit: November 2017