“Fun patio and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Scotland Yard

Scotland Yard
Ranked #429 of 8,440 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, British
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Nestled in along The Esplanade, Scotland Yard Pub has been a Toronto institution for well over 35 years. The pub is a landmark of the St. Lawrence market neighbourhood in Old Town Toronto. We offer a comfortable and casual place for our guests to come, relax and enjoy themselves. With an array of draft beers from around the world as well as the best local product available, there is something to please everyone's taste. Whether it's a quiet lunch meeting, a night out with friends or a private function, we are definitely worth investigating!
Cambridge, Canada
“Fun patio and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

A friend and I had lunch here last week. I had the fish and chips and she had a chicken wrap. They were both really good and filling haha. The patio gets lots of sun so we had a nice time sitting there just enjoying everything going on outside.

Visited June 2013

• Finnish first
Grand Island, New York
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was excited to go here because it looked like a cool place while walking by it but once we went here, we were very disappointed. The service was very poor and incredibly slow. It was a Saturday night but the place was not busy at all so I am not sure why the service was so slow. I had the prime rib special and the food was not good either. I wont be going back here.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great local downtown Pub in Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great local pub!! I am confident that I can look forward to a great deal on drinks, the friendly staff, a great seat on their patio in the summer and good food.
I highly recommend this place if you are in the area of Church and Esplanade and if you want to grab a quick beer before an event or the GO train!! , This pub always has sports games on their projector TV's to watch the highlight events.
I have been here after work and on a busy Saturday night, always a good time.
Don't be fooled by the local neighbors that charge double the price for beers.
The Yard is where it's at!!

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great local downtown Pub in Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have been here after work and on a busy Saturday night, always a good time.
Don't be fooled by the local neighbors that charge double the price for beers.
The Yard is where it's at!!

• Visited March 2013
Toronto
“Beware of Martini Specials”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

3 of us dropped by after a show for the $5 2 oz. Martiis and there was not even a taste of liquor in it, let alone 2 ozs! Better off to go for the beer specials where you know what you are getting, as this was a definit rip orr.

• Visited February 2013