“Nice spot”

Safari Bar & Grill - North York
Reserve with OpenTable
Safari Bar & Grill - North York is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,775 of 8,938 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I went here with my parents and my little brother and ordered a burger and really enjoyed it. My mother had the fish taco and my father had the steak. They were both very pleased with their meals and we want to turn this outing into a regular routine. After dinner we went upstairs and played a few games of pool and had a great time. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Jan B

Reviewed November 12, 2012

i live around the corner from safari and have been there many times. i have nothing but positive things to say. food it great and it is such a friendly place to go. i love it so much that I made a point of stopping at the Ajax location when traveling out that way and found it to be just as positive an experience!

1  Thank AmyD12_12
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Safari is a nice restaurant. They have great sweet potato fries and many other great meals. They can be slow.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

After searching on line for a central location to have a get together with friends from work for my retirement, I thought the Safari looked like a perfect spot. It had mostly good reviews, but I have to admit the bad reviews made me nervous. It turned out to be perfect. Our party of about 20 started at 4 pm and we forced ourselves to leave at 11:30 pm. I would have never thought we would be there for so long which is a testament to the comfort level. The atmosphere upstairs was fantastic with creative decoration; extra comfortable booth seats with the seating/table set-up giving groups an intimate space; music / noise level perfect for easy conversation and the added bonus of having some friendly games of pool or ping pong. We ordered Margarita pizzas that were really good since I love garlic; the lamb burger was cooked to perfection and ceasar salad was good. The service was excellent. Thanks Safari for helping to give me a perfect retirement send off!

1  Thank Lovetotravel154982
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Got introduced to Safari Bar and Grill by friends at Youth Unlimited. Went with my two children for brunch. Despite a bit of a wait (a party of forty had just ordered!), the place and staff were welcoming and helpful. And the food ... worth waiting for. I had the burrito with salad and I couldn't have asked for better. My husband had the Eggs Benedict and my kids the pancakes. Positive noises came from all. Would really recommend and we'll be back.

1  Thank Rebecca M