“Great location & food”
Review of Rosewater

Rosewater
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosewater is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #783 of 8,516 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Adelaide
Transit: The Rosewater is two short blocks east and one north of King subway station
Description: Minutes from Toronto's Financial and Theatre districts, Rosewater offers a fresh and unique dining experience. From the intimate setting of the upper mezzanine level, which overlooks the main dining room, to the self-contained supper club on the lower level, this building lends an air of romance and casual decadence when dining on a fusion of modern classics.Rosewater is host to a variety of functions including business lunches/dinners, cocktail receptions and any special events.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great location & food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were attending a wedding and the dinner was 5 star, beef was so very tender and tasty, perfect location to downtown Toronto and great service!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Deborah R

Toronto, Ontario Canada
“Summerlicious time..”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

enjoyed a lunch with my two favourite gals during Toronto's Summerlicious. It was a good meal. Wine list a little high for my taste so I stuck with the Sangria offered. I had the crab minestrone for starters. You could really taste the freshness of the fish. I also had the Mahi Mahi, very well done and presented. I topped it off with the sorbet. Wonderful meal. I just found the ambiance a little too loud but it's your usual Friday lunch in downtown Toronto.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank rustysheba
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Rosewater has an excellent quality of food, great service and lovely ambiance. I would highly recommend dining here.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Leah B
London, United Kingdom
“Great location, good food”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The setting is probably an old banking hall; great care has been taken to provide a venue that hints at Edith Wharton. We were well looked after - the tuna cooked medium rare was delicious !!!! Service was attentive and when we wanted to sit and talk over a couple of late night glasses of wine, that was fine - a thoroughly enjoyable evening

Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“An Evening at Rosewater”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

When I first stepped foot into Rosewater, I was very impressed with the interior setting of the place. The restaurant itself is quite large, however very welcoming because of it's elegant design.
I started my evening at the bar with a few friends, where I was introduced to a new drink (I think it's called a Moscow Mule), which was very tasty. The bartender was very friendly and quite creative; considering she introduced me to a fantastic new drink.
When we sat for dinner and finished ordering our food our server recommended a wine pairing, which we went with. It was a very nice full bodied red that went perfectly with our food. I had the beet salad to start, the black peppercorn steak for my main, and the creme brûlée for dessert; all of which were absolutely delicious.
Over all my friends and I had a marvellous experience at Rosewater. It's a perfect environment for a romantic evening, or just a night out with some friends. It's a place I'd definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2013