“Great Family Italian Meal”

Romi's Pizza & Ristorante
Ranked #1,846 of 10,305 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Kingsway South
Neighborhood: Kingsway South
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here for awhile and was pleasantly reminded at what a great casual Italian place Romi's with yummy food and good prices. Great staff. Awesome pizza. My wife loved her chicken parm. Bruschetta was awesome.
We're going back this week!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I ordered the Calamari Fritti, Veal Parmigiana with a coke and the bill came out to almost $50 which included tax and tip. Rather expensive for an okay meal. The Calamari was oily, there was grease at the bottom of the plate. The Veal Parmigiana was flat and tasteless. It came with supposedly spaghetti with meat sauce. There was no meat in the sauce and the spaghetti was limp and tasteless! I did enjoy the break basket that came complimentary with the meal. I think I should have ordered one of their pizzas, as it seems that's what all the regulars were ordering.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Popped in here the other night, hadn't been back for years (just moved back to the area)......Great selection of Pizzas -Pasta etc...loved it........highly recommended....service is right on.......wine selection pretty good......try it...its good to be back in the hood

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2017

we wanted to try some new pizza taste, so we googled and found it. it was a Saturday night, the restaurant was not that busy and we had no previous reservation. it seems it is family owned, everyone is working hard and the results is good. the pizza ingredients are rich, taste is totally different than the chains. We couldn't finish our pizza and we took it with us.
my husband ordered veal with lemon, with pasta as side. it was good portion and good taste. you may try this restaurant, not bad, the service is good as they are trying to make you enjoy and leave happy. I have no bad complain about them. the place is clean and well maintained. the parking is in the street. not very much of wine options if you are choosing by glass, only 2 types red and 2 white.
All in all, it was a good experience, and expect that taste of pizza is different than other places.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Our experience at Romi's was fantastic. I went with a group of four friends and we were each "first-timers". The decor of the restaurant is considerably dated, but this is part of the charm. It's evident that the focus is on the outstanding food!

Our server was the best - so attentive, always refilling our drinks and offering suggestions on items we were ordering. It was pretty busy since it was a Saturday night, but you'd never know it from the attention our server gave us.

The food was impeccable. I ordered the Caesar salad to start, which was nice and fresh. I had the fettucine d'Elisa as a main. The pasta was so fresh I swore it was just rolled 15 minutes before boiling! Portions are pretty big, so come hungry!

Thanks for a great dinner, we will definitely return!

Date of visit: February 2017