“Love it! ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighborhood: Kingsway South
Neighborhood: Kingsway South
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

We have been going here for years and it's my favorite restaurant.

Food is always fresh, staff is always friendly. Authentic taste of Italy right in the city.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed November 26, 2015

Excellent place to go for mid-priced Italian fare, my boyfriend loves the pizza, and I the pasta dishes (and also bites of my boyfriend's pizza). My glass is never empty, we do recommend this lovely little restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

What a perfect neighbourhood pizza place! Tucked into the west end of the Kingsway, this is a standard-issue Italian spot, with one amazing thing going for it: its staff. Friendly, helpful, knowledgable and unobtrusive!

Plus, the pasta is perfectly cooked in either a lovely tomato sauce or a terrific meat sauce. The sandwiches are enormous, and will send you away with a nice doggie bag for later. Pretty good caesar salad and nice bread round out the lunch menu.

Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed March 17, 2015

This place was amazing, me and my Wife have been twice now and will be going back many more times.

Our first time up she ordered the Penni and tomato sauce and I had the Veal sandwich. it was amazing, plus the free bread they bring before was out standing.. but you can't beat the price under $30 for the two of us and we brought food home with us.

The second time my wife got the small pizza and I got the Chicken Florentine the pizza was absolutely amazing, the crust was perfect and the sauce and toppings where fresh and tasty. I can't even describe my chicken Florentine I have never had a chicken breast like that I didn't want it to finish. Mine came with a pasta as well which was also amazing.

We add Brochette to our meal and the price was still great.

Lastly the staff is friendly and amazing, the eat in is a small area with only a few tables but it was some great service I can see us going back to this place every few weeks for a long time to come.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed October 31, 2014

I have been eating this pizza for the last 30 plus years...it was my dad's favourite at it's old location and now it's our favourite. I was in Rome this summer and although the pizza there was fantastic, Romi's is just as good if not better. We get the pizza to go.

Date of visit: October 2014