“Restaurant but a little bit old....”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #1,599 of 8,898 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

It was a long time since I went to a Red Lobster Restaurant and my souvenir were better than my last experience. The food is ok but not more than that. Service was not very good (he seem to don't like is job, so no smilling at all....) I'm not sure if I will go again because for the price, it was to costly for what we had.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Well, I don't know why but I thought I was going to be blown away. I wasn't. I started off with the lobster bisque which was exquisite and for the appetizer had the seafood stuffed mushrooms which were a bit too oily for my taste. As for the main course I had one of the combinations ; thats where I got a bit disappointed ; the main course was very salty, which came as a surprise to me. The overall experience was fine glad I went to try it but not sure I id go again.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

When you love seafood - you can only go to the Red Lobster Restaurant in the Dundas Street. We stayed in June three times in Toronto and went four times to the Red Lobster Restaurant. Food was excellent - we are lobster fans (from a whole fresh lobster up to the lobster noodels) - service was great - and well we hada few very good bottles of wine (canadian wine - very nice!)

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My partner and I loved the great service, great food and the atmosphere. Fast and efficient service.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I enjoyed the shrimp specials. Reasonable selection and the melt in your mouth cheese biscuits are to die for. Good value, reasonable decor, convenient location