“What a fun time, great vodkas and food!”
Review of Pravda Vodka Bar

Pravda Vodka Bar
Ranked #540 of 8,576 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Pravda is a Soviet-themed bar housing over 100 different types of vodka from around the world. Join us for happy hour martinis after work, or indulge in our full menu of Russian-inspired comfort food. For the late night crowd, we offer bottle service, DJs, live musicians, burlesque dancers, and aerialist performances.
Calgary, Canada
“What a fun time, great vodkas and food!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been to this establishment a few times, basically every time I'm in Toronto I go. I love the décor, being from former Soviet Union, it's nice to see all the memorabilia and thematic rooms and menu. A couple of times I got the VIP room downstairs, the one with the "bear skins". It was great, the vodka sampler is a great idea - 3 different vodka shots served ice cold from the freezer (the way it should be), rye bread and amazing pickles, all for under $20. On the weekends the music played by the DJ is accompanied by live instruments - saxophone, drums, violin. The food is also very good and unique!
Give this place a try, I was pleasantly surprised and will keep coming back!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank kotbar

Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING - Highly Recommend”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went yesterday for my first time with some friends and OMG the food was so amazing, the martinis' were so good and the atmosphere was amazing. Totally recommend this place. We had a lot of drinks, ordered a lot of different plates of food that we all shared and the bill came to a lot less then we expected. I can't wait to come back again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AdrienneG71
Toronto, Canada
“A Great Club Alternative”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I personally love Pravda for the reason being you can reserve a table/booth without having to get bottle service, there is merely a per person minimum spend which is less than what a normal night out would cost. The music is great and I love the acrobatics earlier on in the evening. Great late night snack menu as well.

• Visited April 2013
“Nostrovia!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Nice place for drinks and a light meal especially during happy hour $6 martini's mon - fri 4-7pm. Wasn't too big on the borscht it tasted very tomato based, but the pierogies were our favourite and the sliders not bad. The service was a little cold and abrupt from our waitress but the bus boy very nice eager to answer questions and helpful. The design was ornate, a tribute to Russia, but a comfortable atmosphere and the music not loud. Are overall experience was good and I would recommended it, and would return again. Adios amigos!

• Visited March 2013
“Must wear closed shoes”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went in the middle of summer and my friend had to lend me her shoes as they won't let women in with open toe sandals. The bar has a good atmosphere and great drinks they just have to loosen up a bit.

Visited August 2012