“Great neighbourhood standby”

Neighborhood: North End
Toronto, Canada
“Great neighbourhood standby”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Nice, friendly place in the neighborhood. Staff are long term and attentive. Food is pretty good and reliable. It's 2 blocks from home, thus a good standby for comfort food. Well priced.

2 Thank RobertToronto2

Alberta
“Outstanding food and great value too!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have eaten at Parmigiano several times over the past few years, sometimes with friends and most recently alone. The quality and presentation of the food is consisitently excellent. Service is friendly and attentive. The wine list contains a good selection of reasonably priced Italian wines. I think it would be hard to find a better Italian meal for the price. The only down side(and it is a minor one) is that parking can be difficult at times.

Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank DSF1
San Jose
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must give Parmigiano a try”
Reviewed November 17, 2008

My husband and I were recommended Parmigiano by a friend of ours and we just had an amazing time there. The waitstaff was courteous and timely. The seafood pasta was to DIE for. My husband had the Parmesan chicken and said that it was just perfect. My creme brule was just OK. it wasn't bad but it wasn't as wonderful as the main meals. We definitely think everyone should give Parmigiano a try if you visit Toronto. We just absolutely LOVE this city by the way. The people are just so nice and courteous but that's another review.

1 Thank cal1234
Toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great italian restaurant”
Reviewed November 11, 2008

I stumbled on this restaurant while walking along Yonge St. The atmosphere and the service was good and the food was excellent. The prices are average and the portions were plentiful. I would definitely recommend this place for a good night out.

They have a wide selection of seafood, veal and the nightly specials sounded excellent. I had rack of lamb when I went. I would also recommend getting a side of vegetables...there's just something very tasty about how they were cooked.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook