“Average food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Pappas Grill
Ranked #4,294 of 8,405 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East End
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was ok, but nothing special or worth coming for. The greek salad wasn't fresh and souvlaki was salty and dry.
The grilled calamari was tasty though.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

• Greek first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, Generous portion, and Great price ... 3G service lol.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I really enjoyed Pappas decor, its a warm nice place. Service was Good, went there last Saturday night with family. Food was delicious. I love their GARI THES ME FETA (a shrimp item). Their Stuff Chicken and Lamb Shank is really good. My friends had the Creamy mushroom chicken pasta. All over it was a great experience for me and my family members. And last but not the least, the food price was really good. Reasonable price range.

• Visited March 2013
Barrie, Canada
“Just as good or better than in the past”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I used to go to this restaurant fairly often with friends in the past, but it had been quite a while since I had last been there. I was very pleased when we returned recently that the food and atmosphere was just as good as I remembered them to be. We were fairly early on a Sunday for dinner and there were few customers in the restaurant, but by the time that we left, many more diners were arriving. The service was friendly and quick.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Ooh my god, THE BEST LAMB...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I love lamb, and I have to say that their Lamb shank and Lamb souvlaki is awesome. One of the best lamb I ever had.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SIMPLY THE BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

I don't often write reviews, but after my experience at Pappas Grill last week I felt like they clearly deserved it. We were there with a group of friends, 10 of us to be exact. We booked a reservation online. When we arrived our table was dressed with linens, candles, menus and wine glasses. Our table was tucked into a beautiful spot at the front overlooking the Danforth. It was obvious that they put extra attention into our booking.

Our server was well versed in both the menu, wine selections and their Winter Prix Fixe Menu that most of us ordered off of. Great value and outstanding food! It was a three course meal including dessert for $25. Some of the offerings included fennel ouzo mussels...fantastic by the way...a zucchini trio that my wife had which consisted of grilled eggplant, melanzano, tomato and feta cheese drizzled in cilantro aioli, she loved it! I had the beef souvlaki as my main entree, my wife the oven roasted lamb shoulder. The food was just amazing. Cooked perfectly. Very flavorful. Excellent quality. We ordered the creme brulee and dark chocolate mousse for dessert....both made in house we were told....both delicious.

Pappas Grill will always be our first choice when we visit the Danforth!

• Visited January 2013