“Great Greek value!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten many times at this restaurant. Great service, food and price. Great to sit on the patio in the summer and enjoy the Danforth.

There are newer reviews for Pantheon Restaurant

Reviewed March 31, 2013

A friend we were traveling with said he had heard about this place. I was a bit skeptical considering it had such a stock name/sign. Haha, call me shallow. This place was awesome, I wish we lived closer. The staff was so entertaining, make sure you say it's your birthday...
The food was very good, and at the same calibre of authentic Greek food. The offer Greek beers and wine, and the staff knows their stuff.

If you like Greek food/culture, make sure you go here on your Toronto visit.

Try the Souvlaki, or the Beeftekia

1  Thank Jon I
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had a fantastic dinner here this last weekend, after reading some great reviews. This place was wonderful! Having been in Greece only 10 months ago, the experience is still fresh in our minds, and here at Pantheon, it felt as though we were back. The service was great and personable, and the food was just perfection. Try this place, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Ever since I travelled to Greece in 2011, I find myself reminiscing about that amazing trip and craving Greek food so Pantheon in the heart of Greek Town on the Danforth was the perfect place to go. Our meals were delicious and I enjoyed the bustling, lively atmosphere (especially watching other tables get their flaming saganaki) and authentic, friendly vibe. I prefer traditional, family run-type places like this over cookie cutter chain restaurants any day.

We had a few tense minutes when we first arrived because the hostess couldn't immediately find our reservation. This place was packed on a Saturday night so I don't think we would have gotten a table otherwise. But once seated our water glasses were immediately filled and we were given a basket of bread. The calamari was a delicious starter to share. All of our entrees (mousaka, lamb and pork dishes) were fresh and hot and came with Greek salad, pototoes, rice and vegetables. It was also nice to have selection of Greek wines to choose from. Servings are generous (we even had leftovers to take home for lunch). At the end of our meal when we thought we were too full for anything else, we were given a complimentary piece of homemade honey cake to share - a nice touch, and just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Make a reservation and go early - it was a bit of a challenge to find a parking space in the area.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The grilled Kalamari plate was nice. Pork souvlaki was tasty. Server was tired may be. little bit confused but it was a decent experience. Thank you.