“Casual setting in a local neighborhood with great seafood choices that highlight oysters.”
Review of Oyster Boy

Oyster Boy
Ranked #35 of 10,305 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Our Online search of local places specializing in oysters turned up this great find.
Food was outstanding and just what we were looking for, service was friendly, and prices reasonable.
Definitely recommend it to others.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

After my daughter's convocation she asked me if she can go for oysters. First choice is always Oyster Boy. We stepped in and form the get go the friendly service staff welcomed us as if they knew us from childhood. The place was electric on a Thursday night, happiness and exuberance permeated the restaurant.
The food was fantastic and servied with good old fashioned East Coast hospitality. Although very busy the service staff took the time to engage and attend to us as if we were the only ones there.
I have always maintained 'dining is about food but more so about the experience'
Oyster boy is all of it and more...

1  Thank sylvann2014
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Neither me or my son like Oysters, but my husband loves them...so after reading the reviews we stopped here. My husband started with the Oyster Rockefeller. Let me tell you, even though I don't like Oysters, I tried one and it was amazing!! I liked them much so, I shared the entire plate with him (much to his dismay- LOL) For the main meal, my son and I both got the fish and chips (love the fact you had a choice of the fish you wanted) and my husband got the Steak Frites. We sat across from the bar and we really enjoyed watching them shuck the Oysters. Service was fast and friendly.
I highly recommend this place! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Visiting from England and so glad we went to this fabulous restaurant. The oysters were fantastic and a wonderful choice on offer. We then had the artic char, black cod and the basic fish and chips all which were superbly cooked and seasoned well. I can also recommend the Ceaser there too very spicy. Last but not least we had a brilliant waitress not sure of her name but she was knowledgeable, friendly and very welcoming a credit to the restaurant.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

We always go to the oyster house on King and decided to try this smaller/cozier one on a Saturday. It was right next to a park and lots of activities going on this part of Queen's St. Due to limited seating, make sure you make a reservation well in advance.
The choices of oysters were not as many as the other one but we all agreed they were tastier! Besides the big seafood platter, we also ordered calamari, fish, clams...simply delicious! We felt the selection was heavy on the fried side but that's okay...once in a while.
Wine/alcohol drinks are great too.
Will be back to try out other things.

1  Thank 2travelhonies