“Decent Greek faire”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: East End
Cross street: Logan
Reviewed August 2, 2013

went here for dinner, ordered the 3-dip plate, the spanikopita, and the pork souvlaki.

The dips were average. In particular the skordalia was dry and not very garlicky. And (like most places it looked like in Toronto's greek town) it's served with toasted pita. I much prefer the greek sesame bread for dips than toasted pita.

The spanikopita was good and the pork souvlaki was excellent. It was very well portioned with 5 or so huge hunks of grilled pork loin. It also came with some potatoes and greek rice with spinach (though I wouldn't call it spanakorizo per say).

All in all, had a good meal, I would skip the dips but the rest was very good.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

It was my first time on the Danforth. I went with my mother, sister and daughter. It was recommended by a "Greek" friend. I took the 3 course prix fixe menu. The 3 dips were excellent, accompanied with delicious bread. I shared with my sister and we had some left over. Of course, we ate too much already. We also took the Saganaki.. Opa! Addictive... My main dish was the grilled calamari, tender and cooked to perfection. They were accompanied with some tasty rice and flavorful potatoes. The soup and souvlaki were also very tasty. The dessert was yummy. The service was courteous and the ambiance is nice. I will definitely go again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ouzerie gives us a warm fuzzy feeling when we go there. It is where we take family and friends for Greek food and it never disappoints. The dips are all excellent, the chicken rosemary pie and traditional Greek salad are delicious. We often drop by over the summer to sit on the small patio for wine and tirosalata with pita - there is a European feel to this part of Toronot

Reviewed July 21, 2013

On a warm Saturday evening on the Danforth you have to reserve early to get a table on a patio.
Ouzerie was our choice for an early Greek dinner. Arriving at 6 pm we managed to get the last
table on the patio. A crowded area but you are soon lost in the ambience of the surroundings. A congenial waitress brought our drinks. Appetizers of a trio of dips with pita and an order of saganaki were shared and enjoyed. Dinner of Kalamari, lamb shank and kebobs with the usual greek salad, lemon potatoes and rice were plentiful and tasty. As we were consuming the last morsels of food on our plates a staff member brings a second round of drinks for an excessive wait for dinner. This was on their own volition without any complaint from our table. A pleasant surprise. I was the only one to order dessert, but the waitress brought a second for the others to share. On a busy night the staff was considerate in bringing complimentary drinks and dessert to our table. A nice touch to satisfy customers when least expected.........Opa!

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been disappointed at several Summerlicious locations but Ouzerie has changed this for me. We went early on Saturday afternoon and got a great spot on the balcony and it just got better. The portions were plentiful and the taste was amazing. They spared nothing for the menu and when we compared to the regular lunchenue there were only a few options not included. Geat meal and we will definitely go back again.