“Good food,queue outside”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This restaurant must have a good reputation. It is popular with the local Chinese residents and booking is probably essential - they were queuing outside when we left. The food is of good quality and large portion sizes. Dinner for 3 came to $120, not cheap, but we did have lobster and all the food tasted very authentic.

1  Thank Martin_Doc

Reviewed June 29, 2013

One of the best Chinese food restaurants I have ever eaten in. We saw an article posted in the restaurant window say what good food it had but the service was spotty. My experience exactly. Really the service is fine but you sometime have to ask or remind them what you want. They get it right away after that. No attitude to it or anything. You don't feel bad asking (but you have to ask) and they do what ever it is they forgot or needed to be reminded of. To be fair we did add people to our table well after service began and they were extremely accommodating. ONE OF THE BEST CHINESE RESTAURANTS OUT THERE.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Aunt L. wanted to treat my mom for her upcoming birthday at New Sky Restaurant, which she regarded as far better than the more popular Lee Garden. New Sky Restaurant was not to disappoint. We only ordered a few dishes but enjoyed them a lot. The Scallops Fried Rice and the White Chicken with Jellyfish that we ordered were very good. The latter was a unique dish I haven't seen or tried in any other restaurant I've been to and, as a foodie, this is the kind of food I'm always on the alert for. I want to be surprised.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

when you travel from out of town it is difficult to determine what is a good place to eat. I saw some good reviews on the internet for this restaurant so we ate there. It was an excellent choice. the menu is quite broad, the prices are very reasonable, and the place is both fairly crowded and full of Chinese locals (sorry if crowded turns you off but to me that is a good indicator).

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Toronto's China Town can be quite intimidating for an outsider.Therefore, choosing your restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews takes the element of 'chance' out of the experience and, in this case, ensured we had an excellent meal.

Tasty food, attentive service and clean surroundings.Give it a go!

The highlight was the servers who all really cared about you having a good night.Yes,it's cramped,but who blames them for cramming as many covers in as possible when the food is as cheap and tasty as this!