“As Perfect as you can get”

Nami Japanese Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 8,440 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Minden, Canada
“As Perfect as you can get”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Amazing food and decor:
Last night celebrated a friend's Birthday. His wife new the menu well and ordered
for my wife and I. We sat at the Grill Bar. Being able to see them make/cook our
food makes it even better, if that is possible!
Master chefs making exquisite food.
NOTE: If you are not a lover of Japanese food don't go and let me have your seat.

• Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
Vancouver
“It IS possible to have great sushi in Toronto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

Nami set the bar for all my dining experiences in Toronto and was hard to top. When you enter the restaurant, you'll be confronted by a samurai warrior. Not a real one, it was just a costume, but beside it you'll be greeted by a friendly Japanese hostess dressed in a traditional kimono. So far so good.

The Sushi Pizza was recommended to me a few time from friends so I had to order it. Salmon sashimi topped with spicy sauce and roe on top of deep fried rice. The combination and textures went together very well. All other nigiri and sushi I ordered were fresh and high quality.

As my husband and I ate, there was soft music playing in the background. I know it was a CD, but I imagined a harp being played behind one of the screen doors while a geisha danced to the music. The service throughout our whole meal was fantastic and we'll be back again.

• Visited August 2012
canada
“High end product at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here for years and can tell u that it's quality and service have been consistently good.
It's not expensive relative to the quality of product that they serve as well as a hot and cold menu

1 Thank phadreus
Ottawa, Canada
“Top for fish quality and freshness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

A great place for sushi and robata. Not much English spoken by the staff, but good service anyway.

2 Thank ohque
Montreal
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I eat a lot of Japanese food and I think the food at this restaurant was excellent. The agedashidofu was one of the best I've had outside of Japan. The tempura was a bit too heavy for my taste but the shrimp and the vegetables inside were cooked perfectly.
Great service.