“Great meal!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Great meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We went here with our two boys, 6 and 12, and we really enjoyed our dinner. The food was delicious, and the service was great! We' ll DEFINITELY go back!

2 Thank Rhonda_Velazquez

Toronto, Canada
“fabulous place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

i came knew about this place from my friends. Nice restaurant enjoyed a lot. I have been to India few years back and lived there for couple of weeks and the food in this restaurant had the good flavors of Indian food. i remembered my trip to India after being to this place. Good food, friendly service and pleasant atmosphere made me very happy.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Murray d
Montreal, Canada
“Unwanted guest at the table”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I went there last night and although the food was OK, the unwanted guest on my table at the end of my meal kind of put me in shock. I got out of Dodge as fast as I humanly could. Looking the place up on the City of Toronto Web site confirmed the place has had several incidents in the last year with regards to various health issues including once as recently as early June. To be avoided.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“Decent Indian/Nepali food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

I came across this restaurant from a local deal website. We ordered chicken momo's as an appetizer which was excellent. Then paneer and onion kulcha with chicken jalfrejee and bhakuta cauli were excellent cooked. The service was ok. The over all bill came to be $100.00 with tip for the whole family and we had enough food to carry out for the next day. The only negative about this restaurant was the washroom floor which was not cleaned properly.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank getaway t
Calgary, Canada
“As authentic as it gets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

I have to start by saying I lived in Nepal for a month and the food at this restaurants reminds me of my amazing trip every time I visit. The curries are all extremely authentic and delicious, and the decor is very beautiful. Service is slow, but this is very typical of Nepal where meals are made from scratch and take awhile to prepare. Extremely well priced for the quality of food you get, would highly recommend this restaurant. Some of my favorite dishes include:
tandoori grilled vegetable, really good for sharing with a group
momo chicken, a Nepalese appetizer
Bhuteko Cauli
Lamb Saag or Vindaloo is you are a fan of hot spicy food
Shrimp Jalfrajee