“GREAT!!!”

Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have great service and they are always happy to be serving us!!!
i must say the souvaki is the best and so is the rice especially with the sauce!!mmmm
i eat there a lot!

• Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Mr. Greek on the Danforth, just not the same...”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Having frequented this restaurant every week when I was in my teens I must say that it has changed significantly. Lost are the days of plump chicken skewers, they now serve only bits of chicken on your plate when you order their souvlaki chicken dinner. The service is not up to par with many of the other restaurants in the Toronto area. You are a bother to the waiters/waitresses to have even arrived. They lack a comfortable temperature, even during the hottest of days! Overall just average.

• Visited July 2012
“Delicious!!! Definitely eat there again!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Ordered delivery for an event at the office. Great menu options. The food was fresh and tasty. Everyone was pleased. Delivery arrived at requested time and order arrived with everything we requested.

• Visited June 2012
Peterborough, ON
“A nice meal out on the patio”
Reviewed April 29, 2011

3 of us enjoyed our dinners at this restaurant recently. My husband and son really liked the pasta/sauce and shredded chicken meal. They found it spicy, but ate it all up! I liked my gyros meal, which was a helping of the meat, with a small container of tzatziki sauce, a Greek salad, and you get to choose 1 side dish, so I chose the Greek potatoes, which were tasty (boiled potato with a sauce on it). An order of bread was served before the meal. All good! We sat outside, so we didn't take note of the inside atmosphere/decor.

• Visited April 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go to Mr. Greek often...”
Reviewed July 20, 2008

I go to Mr. Greek often, their souvlaki is very good and so are their appetizers. An awful mistake they made was getting rid of their octopus salad, one of their best appetizers.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook