“Disgusting !”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed December 30, 2012

To start off, the place was so cold inside...we had to wear our jackets in there! We told the waiter to move us and it didn't make a difference. The menu's were filthy dirty, with oil and little bits of food on it! The restaurant didn't have a clean feel to it... We didn't even order the food cause we were so disgusted... Never again to the Carlingview Mr. Greek!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband loves this Mr. Greek. It is close to his office and he goes there regularly. His staff also love it, and it is their #1 choice for company lunches. Their delivery is always prompt.
Mr. Greek offers good size portions, and it can be a healthy alternative, too. What the staff here has said is: "We make the food fast, but it's not fast food." This location also employs some very nice staff who seem to enjoy their job and your patronage. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food here was excellent. Cooked well and plenty of options. The mixed drinks were very tasty. The price was a little high but for the portions you get they were justifiable. The restaurant was clean. Staff were friendly. The only downside was even with very few customers the food was very slow to arrive at the table.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We had supper at the Mr Greek Grill when we stayed at the Hotel Carlingview prior to a vacation trip. The grill is connected to the hotel and convenient if you have have already parked your car offsite and do not want to walk to another restaurant. I was not favourably impressed. Even though it was not really busy (and it was supper hour) the lone server was run off her feet to try and keep up. The restaurant decor was dated, the carpeted floor was filthy and a section was marked off as it had been either flooded or had a major spill. I found the menu to be very limited, pricy, and the quality of food did not live up to my expectation. I think this could be a great place if was freshened up and had a new menu. OK if you are staying at the hotel and want a drink or two.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went to this restaurant when we stayed at the Marriott right next door. The staff didn't care and our food took forever to come. Our drinks came after our food, they never brought my husbands and then tried to charge us for it. When I mentioned this when we were paying the guy just shrugged his shoulders. Stood there for 15 minutes while the dude revised the bill. This place was awful, the food sucked too.