“good, bad and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy”
Review of Mr. Greek

Mr. Greek
Ranked #5,015 of 8,847 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed March 9, 2014

this place is okay I food is great but service is slow I got a steak sandwich with fries a ginger ale and a sundae two people gave me my pop and I was the last one waiting a long time for my meal we came with a larges group and it fun.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

A good "family" restaurant, food is always good, reasonable prices and good service. There is always something on the menu for everyone, we have tried seafood, chicken souvlaki, ribs and vegetarian meals. The food has always been tasty, the portions are very generous.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Wow, I see the reviews on this site and wonder if my taste buds need a cleansing.

I thought the food here was pretty good! We had a half chicken dinner, pork souvlaki and chicken pasta. The meals came with a healthy portion of grilled vegetables and the meats were tender and moist. The rice was flavored nicely and cooked perfectly. The fries are thick cut and pasta was so good I ate every bite. Overall we were really happy with the meal and service by John (quick and polite). The bill came out to $45 so maybe $50 including tip. For the quality and portions, it was a deal.

I will chose this restaurant as a first choice in the Kennedy / 401 area. The decor is a bit dated but I don't really care about that because the food quality and hygiene is what counts in my books. We went at lunch time and it was kind of quiet, maybe 4 or 5 other tables. I think the reason is that it is in a relatively unappealing plaza that used to have the Kennedy Commons theatre. There is only some houseware stores, Metro, Chapters, Rona (also closing) in the area. If decor is not an issue, you could probably book a reunion or big birthday bash for a relatively decent price.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

with the closing of the AMC theater and the lack luster atmosphere. i wasn't impressed, the food was ok, but with the staff saying that the liquor license was gone. why would anyone want to eat there.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

i love greek food but i don't know what they did they change the taste to the pork suvlaki the spice i didn't like that they put on it.