“One of Toronto's Finest”
Review of Mistura

Mistura
Reserve with OpenTable
Mistura is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 9,135 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Avenue Road
Transit: Bay or St. George station on the Bloor subway line offer the best option to the restaurant. Mistura is a mere 7 minute walk north on Bay Street or Bedford Road.
Description: Located close to Toronto's Yorkville area, Mistura opened in October of 1997 to rave reviews and continues today with the same ideals. It boasts excellent quality, seasonal menus and served by the professional and knowledgeable team. Mistura is about hospitality that's fun and comfortable, set in an elegant candle-lit atmosphere. A contemporary Italian cuisine reflects a simplified yet refined approach to taste. An extensive wine list, including wine from some of the world's finest vineyards, and an attentive, knowledgeable staff add to the appeal. Perhaps you prefer a more intimate, private setting. Mistura's private dining room holds 14 people, while the semi-private dining room holds up to 40, to cater to your more private functions.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Mistura is one of this city's best and most consistent restaurants. Atmosphere is upscale, comfortable and the tables on not on top of one another. The menu is quite diverse with a good selection of fish, meat, pasta. Each dish is prepared with care and the presentation is appetizing. We have dined at Mistura several times over the years. Our meal last night was very good. We enjoyed the branzino, the red beet risotto (a must..order one for the table), and the brownie dessert (very decadent and delish). The only sour note was the salad appetizer (too ordinary for a place like this). If Massimo Capra is reading this, please bring back the parmesan breadsticks; they are missed! Mistura is a great restaurant for a special occasion or when you just feeling like eating great food in Toronto. Service is very professional and attentive. Located in the Yorkville area with valet parking ($10).

Thank Take my word for it...

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Dinner at Mistura is a well executed experience, where food wine and service come together nicely. Our charming server informed us she was in training but was much better than many fully trained people elsewhere. Our dinner was delicious; a really tasty fried artichoke appetizer and a generous serving of carpaccio, followed by tender egg noodle pasta in a buttery leek sauce with the most tender lobster chunks I have ever tasted, and branzino that was well seasoned and perfectly pan seared. The crowd in the room shows their age, and establishment roots, but the staff treats everyone like favorite uncles and aunts, without discrimination. An astonishing list of wines by the glass makes everyone happy. This is a great special occasion, big business dinner impress the boss place.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visited Mistura with my son and his girlfriend. I was so excited to go but I was a little dissapointed in the quality and quantity of the food. I expected more in both areas.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I took my wife here for her birthday, the first time in over a year. They have an excellent, well priced wine list and her tenderloin was the best I have ever tasted (she was kind and gave me a bite). The service was excellent as well.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I went to a party held atr Mistura (2nd floor) and we were NOT disappointed. The food was fantastic and the staff very attentive. We are definitely going to try this restaurant by ourselves again.