“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Marcello's Pizzeria
Ranked #1,126 of 8,405 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: West End
Toronto
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We keep going back because we consistently have a wonderful dining experience on every visit. Last night wehad grilled calamari, a pizza-pocket appetizer that was to die for, a creamed salmon pasta and the house salad, followed by banana chocolate chip cake.
The food is tasty, generous portions, reasonably-priced, and the service is always attentive and friendly. I am not the only one who thinks so...... They are always crowded!

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing food and decent price :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

If I could I would eat here once a week for sure. All my friends know and love this place too. Their pizza is wonderful (I don't like the toppings to be stingy) and the pasta dishes are to die for!! I alwasy say I'm going to get something new there but somehow manage to always get the Fiorelli Fantasia lol, I do however try the pasta of thoese who I dine with and it's always a loud "mmmmm' that comes out of my mouth. Their fried calamari is pretty amazing as well. The place is small and cozy and there is ALWAYS a line! Worth the wait :)
Only down sides: their patio has only 2 small tables, and they do not accept reservations :( that's a shame

• Visited June 2013
Toronto
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Marcello's is one of those consistent restaurants that you can depend on. The food is always full of flavour and the servers are attentive. Parking is a challenge bit worth it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, ON, Canada
“Horrible Service, Mediocre food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Food mediocre. I suggest going across the street to The Big Slice...
pizzas were burned. and the salad was a joke...$8.50 for argula & lettuce and TWO slices of tomatoes?!

Horrible service; waitresses non-attentive, had to call them several times to get attention. Wasn't given bread or oils like everyone else in the restaurant, had to ask for the bread and ask another table if I could take their oils (since they were leaving). When asked horrible waitress to box our leftover pizzas, she included the crusts and other pieces of food we were throwing out in the box.

I highly do not recommend wasting your money at this joke of a place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Jo_Mags
Kitchener, Canada
“A wonderful meal every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We have dined at Marcello's 3 times with different guests. We have all enjoyed our meals. they are so well prepared and flavourful. Excellent. Great environment and decor.

• Visited November 2012