“What can I say?”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We just went to Marcello's in Vaughan for my parents birthday's and it was great. The pasta, the main courses, the antipasto and service was fabulous. All the dishes were delicious and tasty and very large portions. I rate this restaurant very high on the chart for authentic Italian foods for great prices. I would not only go back but recommend this to anyone and everyone.

There are newer reviews for Marcello's Pizzeria

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I will bet you a pizza you can't find a dish that is not delicious on this menu. Arancini are crispy on the outside but soft and creamy with oozing cheese inside and a fabulous tomato sauce. Calamari are either flash fried or grilled and go great with the special salad full of artichokes and red peppers and topped with asiago cheese. Penne a la Vodka is my personal favorite, and the daily fish is a huge portion on top of fresh grilled veggies. The dessert profiteroles may look like a mess, but you will have a fork fight at your table for the last bite. Service is always the friendliest, which helps make up for the line ups that will be there if you don't come early.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Fantastic atmosphere, pizza perfection, great selection of panini and the staff are extremely attentive! Great Job Marcello's. Above expectation service and food!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

We knew from the moment we walked in that we would love our meal here.The hostess met us with a smile on her face & quickly found us a table in a corner where there was room for our stroller. It was Sunday evening & there were long tables with families enjoying the food & ambience. The room smelled wonderful. You could see the pizza ovens in the back. No loud music blasting.....just the buzz of happy folks in the room. Our waitress was delightful...as were all of the staff who could not do enough for us. They made a fuss over the baby.....always makes parents happy! We had 3 different pizzas....all good. My pasta special was so good that I would return just for that......pasta with lobster, capers, tomatoes, olives in a spices white wine & tomato sauce. The pices seemed similar to most Itlain meals. Can hardly wait to go back!

1  Thank annonymous46
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I go to Marcellos regularly for meals and the food is always stellar. I usually order the Spaghetti al Pesto - and they nail it every time. Service was great, and the girls there always remember my order. I'd reccommend it to anyone. Very authentic Italian.