“One of my favourites.”

Lolita's Lust
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed December 9, 2013

As life is busy, we had not been here in a while. Living in the neighbourhood, we do come here often. From the second we walked in, perfection. Service was completely attentive and no water class went unfilled...ever. The drink menu remains creative and the drinks excellent. A solid wine list provided us with many excellent choices. The food? Perfectly created and prepared. Mediterranean platter as an appetizer, Superb penne. Great fig salad. Really an outstanding meal. Finished with caramels...dark chocolate and sea salt. Really worth a visit on the Danforth. To all out-of-towners? Get there. It's the real Toronto.

2  Thank MaraFromToronto

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Good atmosphere, amazing food, fantastic selection of wines, open to tastings! The house pasta was very tasty and my friend thought the fois gras was divine. Desserts were particularly yummy - flourless choc cake and the salted choc caramels - who knew!? Going back again! Sydney was very attentive and a polished server.

1  Thank Laura J
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The recent menu changes may have to be reconsidered. Ii is important for restaurants to make changes but hopefully for the better. While the prosciutto-wrapped asparagus was very good the short ribs were less than tasty and a little too chewy. Also the wine selection changes were not to my liking. Hopefully things will improve for our next visit but we will wait to see if they make more changes to the menu. Still great service so don't mess up a good thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place out; we sat on their cute little patio which is perfect for a summers evening. I could sense they had a lot of regulars there. Our server was very nice. The food itself was above average; good tasting but nothing to write home about. We ordered the slow roasted lamb and short ribs, they were both very tender, and the short rib sauce was tasty. My mango middle was ordinary and not worth the money I paid for. Overall, a good meal and worth a try.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Another great meal. New menu item, short ribs, were excellent. The mushroom risotto was very good. The asparagus was a little stringy. Very good food and love the Danforth.

1  Thank Airsucker