“great ambiance”

Lolita's Lust
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Good atmosphere, amazing food, fantastic selection of wines, open to tastings! The house pasta was very tasty and my friend thought the fois gras was divine. Desserts were particularly yummy - flourless choc cake and the salted choc caramels - who knew!? Going back again! Sydney was very attentive and a polished server.

1  Thank Laura J

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The recent menu changes may have to be reconsidered. Ii is important for restaurants to make changes but hopefully for the better. While the prosciutto-wrapped asparagus was very good the short ribs were less than tasty and a little too chewy. Also the wine selection changes were not to my liking. Hopefully things will improve for our next visit but we will wait to see if they make more changes to the menu. Still great service so don't mess up a good thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place out; we sat on their cute little patio which is perfect for a summers evening. I could sense they had a lot of regulars there. Our server was very nice. The food itself was above average; good tasting but nothing to write home about. We ordered the slow roasted lamb and short ribs, they were both very tender, and the short rib sauce was tasty. My mango middle was ordinary and not worth the money I paid for. Overall, a good meal and worth a try.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Another great meal. New menu item, short ribs, were excellent. The mushroom risotto was very good. The asparagus was a little stringy. Very good food and love the Danforth.

1  Thank Airsucker
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I live in the area, and have been here a million times, and to date I have not had anything less than an incredible meal with incredible service.

I've tried almost everything on the menu, and have always been happy. I must admit however that I do have my favourite meal...

Starter: grilled tiger shrimp martini with red pepper feta mayo (it even comes in a martini glass...so fun!)
Main: salmon with tomato chili chutney
Sides: always shared with the hubby, charred asparagus and feta scalloped potatoes

So, if you're in the East End wondering where to go for dinner, GO HERE! I'm going tonight, and can't wait....

3  Thank Catcon1