“Best Value in Toronto !!”

Le Paradis Brasserie-Bistro
Ranked #182 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Chicora Ave.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hands down the only restaurant in Toronto where I can have an excellent meal, fantastic wine, attentive service and i didn't have to remortgage my house. Truly a gem. Thank you to the owners who obviously understand not only fine dining but also supply, demand and proper food costs to keep customers coming back for more !!!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

A visitor to Toronto, my friend (a local) picked the restaurant. Nice restaurant, interesting menu, excellent preparation, and very inexpensive all things considered. Service was pretty average but hey, 4 out of 5 is pretty good! This place reminded me of a favourite tiny restaraunt in Brussels.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I don't understand why the average review for Le Paradis is only "very good". I have been going to Le Paradis for years and have never been disappointed. Staff have always been friendly and accomodating, I love the bistro atmosphere and think the great food offers great value. I too have eaten in many bistros in Paris and think Le Paradis is a great bistro for Toronto. The open kitchen is fun and exciting, and sitting/eating at the bar is an option worth considering! There are tables in the front for those without reservations (you still may have to wait!) and the main dining areas are only available with a reservation---any day of the week. The place is bustling all the time, so I don't understand why the ratings aren't higher.... everyone there seems to love it. Have calfs liver with frites. I love the liver at Le Paradis! I have been many times and look forward to many more visits!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were taken by a friend to this restaurant, and I'm not sure I'd go to a lot of trouble to find it again. The atmosphere was informal and cheery, but not conspicuously French, and the same went for the food. My partner was pleased to get kidneys, but had eaten better in Paris; I had a nice enough salad (with good candied walnuts) and some chicken (about which I really can't remember much). The dessert menu was neither extensive nor exciting. But the staff were all helpful and efficient, and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I love the boisterous busy atmosphere of this bustling Toronto bistro and the always well-prepared and consistently good meals you get - never disappoints - and the staff and friendly and make excellent recommendations - a great place to go for a gathering with friends or something a little more intimate - if you're sensitive to heat though make sure you get a table away from the grill because Le Paradis can get toasty!