“Wonderful place for that special dinner!”
Review of Le Montmartre

Le Montmartre
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Montmartre is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #589 of 8,851 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I took a dear friend there for her Birthday and she said it was the best Birthsy she ever had. Elegant, delicious, charming place. LOVED IT !!! I recommend this place for romantic and very special occasions. It is not a cheap place- dinner for 2 with 1/2 carafe of wine and dessert, taxes and tip... $150.00.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I went to this place for the firs time. It has lovely atmosphere with very soft music. I had Grouper fish which was brilliantly prepared. With cooked vegetables around it, the food was very healthy and delicious. Due to lack of enough staff, the service was a little slow but excellent food made up for it. The price was also good. It is highly recommended.

1  Thank RapidBeam
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Being from Paris, France, sometimes I just love having dinner at Le Montmartre. That really feels like being home for an evening. The décor & Edith Piaf music playing, bring me back to the family dinners of my childhood, & the food is an authentic French delight.

2  Thank DianArt777
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had lunch at this restaurant with business partners. Family-run restaurant with friendly, pleasant, and efficient service. We all had the fish special and it was beautifully made and delicious. The accompanying salad was also very good. The price is also very fair. However, the restaurant is located in a somewhat run-down section of Sheppard Avenue so I doubt I would choose it for dinner. Great choice however for a business luncheon in that part of town.

1  Thank shimon53
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I visited Le Montmartre for the 1st time with a friend who is a bit of a regular there. It's cozy inside but not cramped for space. We had a lovely table near the fireplace and although it was fairly busy for a week-night, it wasn't noisy. I had the French onion soup and it was delicious - one of the best that I've had outside of France. I also had Les Crevette Natasha with quite large shrimp and a light, pleasant sauce with diced tomatoes. The service was good and the French music in the background helped with the ambiance. Definitely one that I would go back to.

2  Thank Lisa C