“Fresh and Flavourful”

Neighborhood: North York
Toronto
“Fresh and Flavourful”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Admittedly, it is not the most elegant venue but so what? The service was friendly and sincere. The menu has a lot of great choices. The food was noticeably fresh and delicious. The wine selection was limited but sufficient. The whole family was pleased with the evening's dining experience.

Interestingly, we hadn't been to La Mexicana for years prior to our visit this week. Without a doubt, we will not wait that long to return this time.

Next time though, I'm going to call for reservations because there's limited seating and it was pretty busy when we went. It's a keeper!!!

• Visited February 2013

Mississauga
“Family Run Great Food!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I have been visiting this establishment for about 15 yrs or more now. I love this place. It is run by a very friendly and personable family. They will customize things to fit your dietary needs. Their Guacamole is to DIE FOR!!!
The food is fresh. You can taste that it isn`t frozen. The only complaint i can think of is i do like Salsa a little chunkier but the flavor is there.

I now live in Mississauga but anytime I am in that area i stop it to either just talk to the wonderful people, eat or pick up some guacamole to take home

Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Good, would recommend”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Small family run restaurant on Bathurst about a km from the 401. Prices were ok, portions were not huge, but I got an appetizer black bean soup and they give all their customers nachos and salsa so it worked out fine. I had their combo, beef burrito and chicken enchilada. I would return.

• Visited April 2012
Toronto
“Worst Mexican food ever”
Reviewed August 29, 2009

don't know what else to say. I'm pretty sure this is the worst Mexican restaurant in Toronto. The drinks were fine but the meat in my burrito was definitely the leftovers from the chicken sopa. The flavours were bland and the entree was expensive. Do not go to this restuarant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Disappointing. Did not...”
Reviewed April 26, 2008

Disappointing. Did not live up to review on TorontoLife.com.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook