“French foodie”

Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Went to Jule's with friend for dinner.
Great food and superb service.
The grilled octopus, goat cheese salad & French onion soup were very tasty. David an exceĺlent host.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 18, 2019

We had reservation for 630 and seated promptly. Also greeted by the owner with a friendly smile. Great wine list and food menu. We were able to experience the 3 course meal. Everything was great. Service excellent. Open kitchen so you can see how your meal is prepared. Beautiful bar and atmosphere. Would go again next time in Toronto.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2018

This is a hip hopping bistro - simple but yet excellently prepared foods. Located near Queen St, we have been going here for 20+ years and it never disappoints with its food, service or ambience - we go for all of it. I love the Salade Nicoise even though my first choice at most places is "meat" - it is even better than what I have had in France - must be the well balanced dressing and freshness The platters for two (beef, cornish hen ...) are spectacular. The decor/servers are very much in tune with the Queen-Spadina hipness and promotes liveliness and so a great place for first dates. Excellent value. Don't forget about the desserts - my kids have grown up on the best chocolate mousse whereas I love the blueberry tart. I have not been to the other Jules restaurants (recent) in town yet, just the Spadina one.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 22, 2018

We were a family of six and we had dinner at this restaurant for the first time on Saturday 17th November. Food is really good and i would definitely recommend the grilled salmon, onion soup and MOST DEFINITELY the Chocolate Moose.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018

I met two friends here for dinner, my first time at Jules Bistro. Our waitperson was very attentive and helpful. I ordered the quiche (leek and caramelized onion) which was served with frties and salad, My friends both had the steak frites. We all enjoyed our food. The quiche was very flavourful.

Date of visit: November 2018