“Not a bad shawarma joint”
Review of Johnny's Shawarma

Johnny's Shawarma
Ranked #3,496 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a nice deal 2 shawarmas for 7.50$.
You can't go wrong. I did think that the chicken was fresher than the beef. The guy that served us was really nice and helpful. They also have buy 9 get nine free shawarma deals.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love the service here! The employees are so nice, humorous, friendly and polite. I've been many times and come for the service more than the food! Shawarma's are good but I think they could use bit of a flavour boost. Otherwise, it's a great Scarborough institution and the long line ups every time I'm there are a testament to its popularity!

2  Thank Rivali
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The shawarmas here are delicious, fresh and the meat is very flavourful. Johnny the owner is always very pleasant and friendly and always gets the order right. Everytime I am in the area, it is a must have.

1  Thank Andrea M
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Most delicious shawarma I have ever tasted! Absolutely outstandingly delicious! I have made this place a regular on my list of restaurants. The restaurant is not fancy but clean, service is friendly and good. You order at the counter then sit at a table and he brings it to you. The chicken and beef are excellent, sauce is very good. I wish he would add some lamb.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook