“Sahara dry chicken shawarma.”
Review of Kabab Grill

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Calgary, Canada
“Sahara dry chicken shawarma.”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Thought I would try this place as I live just up the street.

Disappointed. Chicken shawarma was so dry it just stuck in my throat. There are a ton of shawarma places on Yonge street. I think I'll go there from now on.

• Arabic first
Mississauga, Canada
“Very Nice Middle Eastern Food. MMMmmm Shawarma!”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I love this restaurant! I had the chicken Shawarma and it was moist and marinated nicely. Would of had loved to try the Beef. I think I will next time. Got chatting with the manager who apparently just started there. He told me that the restaurant underwent a major change with management. I assume by the way he was talking there were some problems. All I can say is I love Middle Eastern Food and this place hit the spot! So, Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited May 2011