“Friendly staff and excellent food”
Review of Jaipur Grille

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Lola Road
Transit: 1 block south and north of Yonge Street TTC (Eglinton and Davisville sub station)
Description: Located in Toronto’s buzzing Midtown, we wish to serve you Indian cuisine with excellence in preparation and presentation.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went with friends who know Indian food. We always love the friendly atmosphere and tasty food. Our friends were very impressed and thought the food was very, very good and they would return. You can get less hot and very hot. The staff is very accommodating.

1  Thank Mary Frances S

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of Indian (nor spicy) food, but this place was amazing. We went with a group of 8 people and ordered the meal for 8. Food selection was extensive and we were able to choose 4 appetizers and 8 entrees. On top of that, we received bread that resembled crispy pitas before the meal...plenty of fresh and hot naan bread during the meal (SO good)...and plenty of dips (yogurt, mango chutney, etc.) Rice was also added to the meal (can't remember if it was included in the price or not). Dessert included mango mousse and something that resembled a Tim Horton's Timbit floating in a yummy sweet sauce.

The food was excellent. Some food/sauces were spicier than others, but even I was able to handle the spiciest dishes! There was an option to mix meat with non meat dishes too. We had a mix of lamb, chicken and fish dishes. Everything was super tasty and fresh. The appetizers were particularly tasty and I managed to gobble down quite a few.

The main dishes come in (what looks like) very small bowls, but don't let the small size fool you. The food is VERY rich and it doesn't take a lot to fill you up.

For 8 of us, the bill came to around $260 including tax. That included one beer and a mojito for 2 people. The rest had water or mango smoothies. As a fan of mojitos, I have to mention that the ginger mojito was quite delicious and featured fresh mint and ginger. It could have been colder, but with all the hot food to come I wasn't complaining.

I would highly recommend this restaurant. Suitable for either couples or groups. The layout is spacious and the decor very chic. Definitely caters to a professional mid town audience. The coat area (separate section) was fabulous as we all came in bundled up on an extremely cold Toronto night.

Go visit this place!!! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank skategeezer
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food, service and presentation is flawless.
Highly recommended for any lunch or dinner event for two to more people.

1  Thank Glenn1956
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Out for a group lunch and this location was selected. I reviewed their lunch menu before going and found it to contain something for everyone. Lunch was under $20 per person and was served qucikly to our table.

Found the wait staff very attentive and friendly. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Myetman
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I wasn't too sure about this restaurant, as my brother was taking me out for my birthday. I was pleasantly surprised!!! The wait staff were very attentive. We ordered the Dinner for 4, and it was more than enough for the 4 of us :) The food was favorable. Would definitely return.

1  Thank vingt20cent