“great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
“great food”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

hard to find good french restaurants, this one was amazing , try the soup, i will be back again for sure

Visited June 2014

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Friendly”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I recently found this gem in the heart of yorkville and my only regret was that I had not found it any sooner. If you want some comforting and delicious French food in an intimate environment, with such jolly and friendly staff, this is the place! Very reasonable place and excellent dessert selection. You'll feel like you're by your grandma's...

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Tony B
“Mediocrity Disguised”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Heard the rave reviews about this restaurant on TripAdvisor- although mysteriously no where else. Upon entrance to this charming restaurant, we were immediately greeted by the gracious host. I had the mussels for a starter, and those were good- it's fairly hard to screw up mussels. But I have had better. For my main, I had the veal in madeira sauce. Considering how this is one of my favourite dishes, I was excited for the meal. Needless to say it came out- and the presentation was horrible- the veal was floating in a soup of sauce, and the vegetables were tossed to the side. What could be agreed upon was that it was the worst Madeira sauce anything that anyone at the table had had. The only thing that reminded me of Paris was the service, which was slow and inattentive at best. We did not stay for dessert. I felt duped by the reviews on TripAdvisor.

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank Mmmsteak
“Toronto's little Paris”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Love this restaurant and I have been dining here for over 20 years.The french onion soup is a must appetizer. Fabulous selection of omelettes and other entrees. Excellent wine pairings. When visiting Toronto this is a good suggestion for lunch or dinner. This restaurant is on the second floor so be prepared for stairs-no elevator-but well worth the climb.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dr Rich M
Asheville, North Carolina
“Magnifique!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

What a wonderful bistro! We shared a lovely Salade de Californie - the goat cheese was so creamy and rich. The omelettes that followed were light and well filled, one with cheese, the other with lobster. The lemon tarte was a great finish. Olivier provided outstanding service and made us feel very welcome. I wish we lived closer to Toronto!

• Visited June 2014