“Quick lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very good pizza place. It was off the main road, So it wasn't busy. Good food. good prices.

There are newer reviews for Ital Pizza

Reviewed October 23, 2011

We always order pizza from there. The staff very friendly and they make all home made pizza.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Years ago, I had a excellent pizza from Ital Pizza and longed to experience the unique flavours again. I'd told many people how different this restaurant was from the big chain pizza places and I was saddened to find that I was still correct - sad because I was correct for the wrong reasons.
Granted, we didn't have pizza this time, but instead, fancied a tasty steak sandwich and some enticing potato wedges. What we got was a thin slice of grey beef (that may or may not have ever seen the business end of a grill) pasted to a reasonable facsimile of a bun. One of the 'steaks' barely covered half the area of the bun and was so thin you could see the bread through it. The counter person asked if we wanted more toppings, ostensibly to hide the absence of meat. The potato wedges had a distinctly mass-produced look to them and tasted dry and previously-frozen.
There was nothing remotely good about this food, in fact, it was possibly one of the most disappointing take out meals we have ever endured.
Needless to say, we will not be returning - either for another 'steak' sandwich or for that elusive unique pizza experience from days gone by. It's highly probably that management has changed since those days and I, for one, am very disappointed (and somewhat angry...).

Reviewed March 31, 2010

I ordered Ital Pizza while away for a conference and the delivery guy was very inappropriate with me both verbally and physically... I never tasted the food... I was too upset with the experience that my stomach was turned! Be aware when you order from a hotel!