“Roof-top Patio!”

Hemingway's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Hemingway's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,042 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Australian, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great atmosphere, cool retractable roof, and good wait-staff.

We had a group of 12, and we were well looked after. I had the Steak, and it was average. It was what I expected, so I really wasn't disappointed. I just had a craving!

There is a smoking area on the 2nd floor as well...kinda handy, if you are a smoker.

We'll be back.

There are newer reviews for Hemingway's Restaurant

Reviewed June 5, 2013

There is an outdoor spot to eat in too. Good selection of meals, and of beer. I will go back. Fun location for shopping and such.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were in Toronto’s burrow of Yorkville for business and were wondering the street for a casual dinner when we stumbled upon Hemingway’s with 4-patio’s! Being from Idaho we had to at least have a drink, so we headed in and up to the first patio, seemed full and an arrow nudging us on up to other patios, so we continued up, found a table out of the main human traffic. Our server, Dana, a very nice person, very knowledgeable about the food and drinks, witty and sharp! I had grilled Salmon which was fabulous, not fishy nor dry from over cooking while my husband had 10oz NY Striploin, cooked as he requested and flavorful. The patio’s are open year round and I am sure the draw is not only being out-doors, but up on a patio, good food and drink and exceptional service! The food and drink were reasonably priced! We will return if we are in the area again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Visited on a sunny Sunday for lunch. Got a table in the front patio, part sun and shade, just what we asked for. Staff were pleasant and quick. This restaurant has been around for many years and that alone says a lot in this trendy neighborhood! Food prices are reasonable, and food is good!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

went here for some late drinks on a Friday night. Really crowded and noisy. Downstairs was live music so it was REALLY loud. Upstairs was super crowded. Hard to get to the bar for a drink.
Did not have any food. Just drinks. Young crowd