“Great Vegan Restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: North End
“Great Vegan Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to the location on Crawford here for dinner on a Friday night. We were able to sit on the patio and enjoy the city. I always love how they immediately bring you a jug of water and glasses when you are seated at your table. I am not a vegan, but I love the bright flavours of this restaurant. They have recently updated the menu and I had a hard time deciding what to try. I settled on the yam tacos. They were fantastic. The yam was coated in a crunchy panko crust, and the taco was filled with fresh veggies. The creamy jalapeno-lime sauce was delicious. I had ordered it on the side as I wasn't sure how spicy it would be. It was the right heat for me, and having it on the side, I was able to use it as a dip for my fries. My vegan friend ordered her favourite wrap - the holiday wrap, with crispy tofu cubes instead of the tofu steaks. It gives the wrap a great texture.

• Visited July 2014

Toronto, ON
“Tigers and Rings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I am not a vegetarian, but I could be if I could eat Fresh everyday!

I've had many meals at Fresh and my favourites are the Tiger Bowl with soba noodles, the quinoa onion rings with chipotle dip and if the barley mushroom soup is on the menu, one cup may not be enough.

Very tasty and filling meals. Oh and the fresh juices are great!

“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wonderful food, Vegetarian food cooked so nice, this is my second time there and I love it, the staff are great and very helpful, Fresh has amazing tasty food, i love that cornbread and onion rings, soups are also excellent, so far everything we had was fantastic, my husband and I will absolutely be going back to Fresh.

Toronto, Canada
“Great Vegetarian Food in a lively setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have been a Fresh customer for years. Fresh has the absolute best Sweet Potato Fries (try them with the miso gravy) in the city! Their huge onion rings are equally amazing.

The food at fresh is an interesting selection of vegetarian rice bowls with combinations of proteins and veggies, as well as sandwiches, salads and house made burgers. Grounding Greens, Tangled Thai Salad and their BBQ Burger are some of my favourites. Their soups are always filling and you can get some toasted corn bread on the side to make a filling lunch.

It's important to note that all of the Fresh locations are busy busy busy so you need to be comfortable eating in close proximity to strangers since the tables remarkably close to each other. The close seating arrangement also means that noise levels can be high, making a quiet chat almost impossible.

I highly recommend any of the Fresh locations to anyone looking for an upbeat restaurant with great vegetarian food.

Toronto, Canada
“NO MATTER WHAT YOU ORDER YOU'LL LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have been to fresh on Spadina for many years, and i have ordered many meals, and i can first handedly say that i love everything on the menu thus far. I have taken many friends there even serious meat eaters, who shrug at the thought of ordering a meal without meat, and all of them have returned several times, bcus of the amazing texture and taste of every dish, which they say didn't make them miss meat. It is fairly priced you get a lot for your buck. the portion of the starters is large enough to be a full meal so dont hesitate to try them with the meal. The falafel platter is THEEEE best thing ever, try it and i guarantee you wont be dissapointed. The bbq burger with a quinoa onion ring inside on top of the patty is freaking amazing. another MUSTTTTT TRYYYY that i had yesterday is the squash taco, with goat cheese inside, its actually a special right now and its super filling. GO THERE!

ps. not a fancy spot for a date but its a wicked spot if your not looking for a super posh place. its got its own charm.

1 Thank shruti v