“Very Fresh (ha)”

Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: North End
“Very Fresh (ha)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love their food! Their salads are my favourite. However, i'd watch out because some of their foods are packed with hidden calories (buddah bowl has around 1000 according to online sites). It's all very healthy and flavourful so if you don't care about the calories i'd highly recommend it! It's more of a casual dine and can be very loud sometimes(often). Good selection for vegans and vegetarians alike.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank GenevieveDonin

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Veggie Restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

I 100% recommend this restaurant for veggies AND meat-eaters - My meat-loving boyfriend has admit that he would take a Fresh burger over a regular burger any day!
Their juice bar is amazing and ALWAYS delicious,
their café menu is tasty and worthy,
and you can't go wrong with anything on their menu!
I wish they would open up a location in Montreal so satisfy my cravings when I'm really fiending for a great restaurant meal.
Every time I am in Toronto (which is every 3-4 weeks), I eat here religiously!
It can get a little pricey, but I never complain, I always leave feeling extremely satisfied. My only suggestion would be to seek out one of the quieter locations, especially if you like your personal space or require a little intimacy, because Fresh on Queen can get PACKED and you have very little breathing room.
Aside that, Fresh, you are a work of art!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MelissaAnnLep
Toronto, Canada
“Very good vegetarian and vegan food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

We were at the Eglinton location (90 Eglinton Ave East) and will definitely go again. The meals are simple but tasty. I had soup and an elaborate salad; my wife and son each had a wrap. For dessert I had a walnut brownie, which was good but not as good as the carrot cake shared by my wife and son. People don't go here for gourmet cooking, but if you want a healthy snack or meal that tastes good, Fresh is your kind of restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank operalover939
London, Ontario, Canada
“Great tasting food, even for a meat lover!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went for dinner, I had a great time there. The place gets crowded as it is busy but that is because of the great food. Many people come for take-out and many come to dine in. The menu is extensive and has some gluten free options. Portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. I had a clubhouse rap with grilled tofu and tempeh bacon and added aged cheddar, it was absolutely delicious!!!! The quinoa onion rings were very good too as well the soups and rice/soba bowls. Also try the sauces they offer!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Maryland
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ate at the restaurant on Bloor Street. It was our first time and the service was superb! There are so many choices . . . it's like a candy store for vegetarians. The food was very flavorful and don't forget to try sauces against the wall. Our server was friendly, patient and knew the menu. I opted for one of the bowls and many sides and my friend enjoyed his very juicy mushroom burger. We would go again!

• Visited May 2013