“Great place!”

Ranked #677 of 8,715 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Great salads! I had the kale salad with grilled tempeh and extra crispy tofu. I had no difficulties meeting my high protein requirements (I'm very active gym/crossfit/sports). I'm not a big fan of tempeh but they also have tofu. Friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Fresh

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited Fresh on Bloor Street, Toronto, concept of organic is good, implementation is awful. Long waits, crowded tables, and we watched the cooks handle food with bare hands, one cook wiped his nose with his hand, then handled more food. What is this, organic snot on organic food? Disgusting. Next time you visit a Fresh restaurant, look to see if the cooks are wearing gloves before you order. We hightailed it out of there and won't be back.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Yes, there may be a line. But just give it a minute and they'll find you a cozy seat to indulge in their nutritious and non-expensive menu. Yes, Fresh is known to be a vegetarian and vegan restaurant but it does not mean it is exclusive that lifestyle. I would recommend their original quinoa onion rings to start. Brilliant. You cannot go wrong with the choice of a Buddha or Beached Bowl. I would recommend to finish off the meal a cappaccino or coffee with the very rich chocolate fugde cake. You'll soon find yourself in an elated food coma to which you will not regret. I plan a monthly trip. Bonne Apetite.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Went with two girlfriends last month for lunch. We had a long wait (about 45-an hour), but once we were sat the experience was great. The food came quickly, and we were all very pleased. I have dietary restrictions (gluten and dairy), and one of the friends is vegan. There were many choices--and they even have a separate GF menu. I got the "all star salad". Very good--and huge. Would go back again, but not if I was in a rush.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love vegetarian food but not Fresh. If you want to hang out with hipsters and suburbanites in for the weekend and eat ultra-bland food then this is the place. If you want good food and a good atmosphere, go elsewhere.