“Much better vegan options in Toronto”
Review of Fresh

Fresh
Ranked #336 of 9,135 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed November 13, 2012

As someone who enjoys the consumption of meat, I was assured that this place would make me a fan of vegetarian cuisine. As a challenge, I decided to try out what they were calling a burger. I had the BBQ veggie burger, which came with the quinoa onion rings on top. While flavourful, the patty was dry and reminded me of turkey stuffing. It was a big burger but pressing it down actually made the patty fall apart as well. The sweet potato fries that everyone raves about were adequate at best. Nice atmosphere and I was assured that their rice bowls are delicious. Just don't go here expecting to be converted.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent vegetarian food - enjoyable for vegetarians and meat lovers alike. The take out is really good and fast. I like the Queen Street location with the lovely patio.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Such a great restaurant! My friend and I had a 2.5 Hour lunch there and It felt too short.

The menu is superb, and so different. I honestly wanted to eat every single thing on their menu. I chose the BBQ Veggie burger as I always feel left out when others have burgers and I can not partake. It was quality.

Can I suggest the Quinoa Onion rings? ....DELICIOUS!

The servers were trendy and sexy. Polite and left us alone to chat as we got lost in the food. As I am a super slow eater, I did not feel rushed to finish my meal.

These restaurants are making breakthroughs for the quality of food and dining experience. Think again before you go to Kelsey's or other chain restaurants with low quality food. Fresh Restaurants care about the menu and food they serve you.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I had a dragon bowl and always need to have a juice to be able to finish as I fine the rice quite dry. It does feel healthy eating there!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I had been attempting to go there for quite a while but had to bypass the place because it was always full with line ups. We finally got to dine there last thursday evening. As other reviewers mentioned it is a bit cramped but it was manageable. I wouldn't suggest it for a private, intimate evening. My husband had the soup of the day which was bean pesto with a side order of salad and cornbread. I had the veggie burger with quinoa onion rings and a side of sweet potato fries. Everything was delicious. It is a bit pricey but we wouldn't hesitate to go back.