“Nice restaurant in Downtown Toronto” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fresh On Spadina
Ranked #31 of 8,404 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown West
“Nice restaurant in Downtown Toronto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant , huge amount of food for a good price worth to try it ;)-That was my first vegan meal and I was positivly surprised

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Sarnia, Canada
“fresh, alive, flavorful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

the service was fantastic. They explain what I could have and couldn't, (I am GF too) and settle with green juice, beach bowl and a cashew flourless cookie. Thanks

Visited August 2013
Hamilton, ON
“Artistry in food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Fresh was one of my first experiences with vegan food, and I cannot stop coming back! There are a variety of flavours, foods and possibilities in a visit here. And what makes the food such a joy to eat are the varieties colours, textures and flavours in each dish. The portions are also extremely generous!
This is a great place to meet a friend for lunch or dinner. Although cosy, and even at times tight, the restaurant has a very welcoming vibe. I would highly recommend the Tangled Thai Salad with White Cheddar.The only warning I would give is to those who have airborne nut allergies as nuts and seeds are used in a lot of recipes.

Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Fresh is the Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

As a resident of Toronto, I eat here regularly. When we lived by the water we frequented the Richmond & Spadina location, but now we mostly visit the Bloor & Spadina location. There is also one at Queen & Ossington. No matter which one you go to, the service is friendly, laid-back, prompt and usually all around good. But the reason to return is THE FOOD!! House-made soups and dressings, quinoa onion rings, HUGE wraps, bowls and burgers...and the best part...ALL VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN! YAY! So you can completely stuff yourself and still feel good about it ;-) HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT :)

• Visited June 2013
Toronto
“Nice way to start of a Sunday in the City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

After a night of dancing.. walked from the hotel to this restaurant. I didn't know it was mainly vegetarian type restaurant before I got there.. but we were able to sit on the patio... enjoy the fumes of Spadina (actually it wasn't that bad).. Food was excellent.. I love tofu.. so if you're not a tofu fan.. probably don't go here. All in all - I was stuffed and happy when I left.

• Visited July 2013