“fresh, alive, flavorful”
Review of Fresh On Spadina

Fresh On Spadina
Reserve with OpenTable
Fresh On Spadina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 9,127 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed September 9, 2013

the service was fantastic. They explain what I could have and couldn't, (I am GF too) and settle with green juice, beach bowl and a cashew flourless cookie. Thanks

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Fresh was one of my first experiences with vegan food, and I cannot stop coming back! There are a variety of flavours, foods and possibilities in a visit here. And what makes the food such a joy to eat are the varieties colours, textures and flavours in each dish. The portions are also extremely generous!
This is a great place to meet a friend for lunch or dinner. Although cosy, and even at times tight, the restaurant has a very welcoming vibe. I would highly recommend the Tangled Thai Salad with White Cheddar.The only warning I would give is to those who have airborne nut allergies as nuts and seeds are used in a lot of recipes.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

As a resident of Toronto, I eat here regularly. When we lived by the water we frequented the Richmond & Spadina location, but now we mostly visit the Bloor & Spadina location. There is also one at Queen & Ossington. No matter which one you go to, the service is friendly, laid-back, prompt and usually all around good. But the reason to return is THE FOOD!! House-made soups and dressings, quinoa onion rings, HUGE wraps, bowls and burgers...and the best part...ALL VEGETARIAN AND/OR VEGAN! YAY! So you can completely stuff yourself and still feel good about it ;-) HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT :)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

After a night of dancing.. walked from the hotel to this restaurant. I didn't know it was mainly vegetarian type restaurant before I got there.. but we were able to sit on the patio... enjoy the fumes of Spadina (actually it wasn't that bad).. Food was excellent.. I love tofu.. so if you're not a tofu fan.. probably don't go here. All in all - I was stuffed and happy when I left.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My 82 year old mother, 23 year old daughter and myself (no age required :-) had an excellent dinner here last Saturday night. We had the burger with fries, a side of kale coleslaw and some garlic dipping sauce. The plate was huge and the food was very good. The only difficulty for my Mom was to get the whole burger into her mouth - it is very big! The place is very busy and does not take reservations. We waited quite a while to get a table for 3, but our food arrived very quickly once were seated. We would go back to try other items on the menu.